Every computer user knows what a virus is. But, for those who are not aware of this term, virus is a program that replicates and spreads in your computer, thereby destroying, corrupting or hijacking your previous settings. Virus is a big reason for data loss. It contributes to almost 7% of data loss. But, a virus can be easily removed from the system using an anti-virus software. However, if you fail to do so and data loss occurs, then you can use a backup file to restore the data.
If in case, the backup is not available, then you can always use a Hard Disk Recovery application to recover and restore your data. A virus spreads in the system while downloading a file from a restricted website, e-mail attachment, file transfer, etc. These viruses can be of various types and nature. Some may just display annoying or offensive messages or graphics, while others can be very dangerous as they possess the power to damage or corrupt files or even prevent you from accessing the entire drive.
A backup file safeguards your data against loss and can be used later to restore the data at the time of data loss. But, surprisingly it has been observed that most of the computer users are not interested in
maintaining backups, although they claim that their system contains their most important information. Moreover, if your computer comes under any severe virus threat, you may not know when you are going to
loose your precious data. In such situations, you can recover your data using Disk Recovery services. For instance – It is very much certain that if you are not much friendly or familiar with computers, you are likely to download an attachment or open an e-mail containing virus or malware. If this is the case, then the virus may replicate itself in the system and may lead to data loss. The situation becomes tricky if there is no backup available and you are left with nothing, but to format your system. This is one instance. There are several others when you may face the unwanted situation of data loss, and the problem intensifies, if you do not have back up of your work.
In the scenario mentioned above, virus is the primary reason for data loss. To combat the harmful effects of virus, you can use an anti-virus software to scan the system for virus and eradicate it from the system. Although, the virus gets removed from the system, data loss has already occurred. This is the situation, when you realize that a backup at this point of time would have rescued all the lost data. But now, when the backup is not available, the data cannot be retrieved.
But, as every problem has a solution, so is the case with this situation. The data lost due to virus attack can be easily recovered using a powerful Hard Drive Recovery Software. There are many data recovery softwares available in the market, but the ones developed by Stellar Information Systems are much reliable and robust. These applications incorporate high-end scanning mechanisms to scan and recover all the lost data safely. In addition, these Hard Drive Recovery applications are equipped with interactive graphical user interface, that makes them easy to use and understand. Hence, you do not require any prior technical skills.
For that, I would love some tips to restore your files. These tips apply when you have to delete the virus in flashdisk and your computer
1. Restore the lost data by manually.
- Click Start
- Click Run
- Type cmd, press enter
- Type the following command
attribe-s-h F: \ *.* / S / D (F: that is the drive that will be restored, if there is another drive that will be checked to live instead of G:, H:, and so on).
2. Restore the lost data in a practical way.
Well, in the simple words you just need the best data recovery software that fetches all your important data from any storage media devices thus we at Recover Data (free software) create fabulous windows deleted files recovery software for hard drive (Western Digital, Seagate, Maxtor, Hitachi or Fujitsu) and any storage media to found deleted files in quick time.
Recover Data for Windows is ideal solution on these kind of file deletion, recovery software for hard drive work as professional hdd recovery software which allow user to get back deleted data in following conditions:
* Recover files which have been erased accidentally.
* Restore deleted documents which have been emptied from Recycle Bin.
* Undelete deleted files when it removed using Shift Delete keys.
* Retrieve deleted files when it wipe out by DOS prompt command.
* Recuperate deleted files even when you run any software application
* Save deleted files which may be corrupted due to virus attack on the
Recovery software for hard drive is fully capable to recover deleted documents from hard drive with its fast or deep data scanning technology. Windows deleted file retrieval software enhanced with unique data restoration modes, graphics and recovery features which helps user to regain deleted files from hard drive. This deleted file recovery tool successfully recover deleted documents from hard drive whether data lost due to any physical, logical, mechanical and electrical reasons.
3. Bring up the settings as before the manual way.
- Click Start
- Click Run
- Type regedit, and press enter
- Expand the following folders
HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> Microsoft -> Windows -> CurrentVersion -> Explorer -> Advance
- Open the Hidden, change the Value data to 1
- Open HIdeFileExt, change the Value data to 1
- Open ShowSuperHidden, change the Value data to 1
- Open SuperHidden, change the Value data to 1
- Close the Registry Editor.
Incoming Computer Tutorial Search:
- windows recovery virus lost files
- windows recovery virus deleted files
- data lost due to virus
- how to recover deleted files due to virus
- recover files lost from virus
- how to recover files lost due to virus
- virus lost files
- virus lost data
- how to recover deleted files from virus attact
- files lost due virus and recovery
Related Computer Tutorial:
- Restore Your Damage Data With BadCopy Pro Software Floppy disks, flash disks or CD storage media is one of the most frequently used. Unfortunately the media is less resistants so that the media is easily damaged. Damage to...
- Beware Of The Smallworm HPI Virus Spread via Instant Messenger Online chat is one of the most enjoyable activities in cyberspace. Not only popular among teens, chat also has penetrated into the parents. On the Internet, you can easily find...
- Securing Your Cell Phone Data By Permanent Delete Whether buying a new phone and recycling that old cell phone, selling a cell phone or giving it away, you’ll want to delete all of your personal data, contacts, passwords,...
- Disable autorun on USB To Prevent Intruding Virus Removable USB/thumb drives use the Autorun feature to load files when the drives are plugged into the USB port. Malware exploits the Autorun feature to spread from thumb drive to...
- Easy Steps to Speed Up the Startup (Improve Performance) Window Vista Windows Vista is made by Microsoft with a variety of extra features, but there are many features that are actually for personal computer users do not need to activate it,...