Club3D is the first company that launch their Radeon HD 5750 and Radeon HD 5770 graphics cards with 40nm GPUs support DirectX 11 and come with 1GB of GDDR5 memory. The Radeon HD 5770 has a 850MHz GPU and 4800MHz memory, while the Radeon HD 5750 is clocked at 700MHz with
Juniper XT (HD 5770), chip-based DirectX 11 graphics card already over a year passed when introduced by AMD to be placed in mainstream positions. Although not as powerful as the elder brother Cypress graphics card with DirectX 11 capabilities first at the time, Juniper XT proved to still be relied upon and maintained by AMD. With a similar chip, AMD today released a re-Juniper XT with the code name of the new HD 6770.
Indeed, the current graphics card with Juniper XT chip already has a new name HD 6770, but some manufacturers are still quite a lot of graphics cards that use the old name of the Juniper is the HD 5770 XT, as this Club 3D HD 5770.
Chip : AMD HD 5770
Interface : PCI Express 2.1 x16
Memory Size : 1024 KB
Core Clock : 850 MHz
Memory Clock : 4800 MHz
Stream Processors : 800
D-Sub Output : Yes
DVI Output : Yes
HDMI Output : Yes (Full-size HDMI)
Display Port Output : Not available
Memory Type : GDDR5
Memory Interface : 128-bit
The Club 3D graphics card using the famous red colored OEM PCB from TUL (Technology Unlimited). Club 3D HD 5770 still using the standard specifications of Juniper XT with 850 MHz clock and memory clock of 4800 MHz (effective). This means that there are identical also with the HD 6770 is currently available.
AMD HD 5770 Features:
* Microsoft DirectX 11
* AMD HD3D
* AMD Eyefinity
* AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing (APP) Technology
* AMD CrossfireX Technology
* AMD’s PowerPlay Technology
* Morphological Anti-Aliasing (MLAA)
* Bitstreaming Audio
* Universal Video Decoder 3.0
* PCI Express 2.1 x16
* Dual-Link DVI
* HDMI 1.4a
To measure the working temperature of this graphics card, we also run the application Unigine Heaven 2.1:
Club 3D HD 5770
* Full-load: 64 C (fan speed Auto)
* Idle: 37 C (fan speed Auto)
Users might be confused with the name carried of the graphics card with the GPU chip is AMD’s HD 5770 graphics card is the same as the HD 6770. In addition to differences in the Bios with UVD (Unified Video Decoder) version, the graphics card has identical specifications as
Club 3D HD 5770.
The Club3D HD5770 is actually an improved version of the ATI HD5770, at least for the cooling part. The new HD5770 series offer a very good performance in all cases and even with the newest demanding games such as the Dirt 2, it will give you high rates at 1920×1200 with ‘High
quality’ settings enabled. As a mainstream class graphics card graphics card is quite satisfying to play some new games today, although it’s recommend to use a resolution below 1920 × 1080 to be able to get the frame rate is quite comfortable in the eyes.
The HD5770 series also support the ATI Eyefinity technology, which offers the ability to connect one to up-to six monitors (depending on AIC/AIB choices in outputs) to your videocard and use it in a desktop environment, or to create an incredibly wide monitor resolution to
play games in. It’s nice, it is niche and certainly not an option many of you will use. Although we did not test it this review, it would be useful for first person shooter gamers for sure.
Overclocking is also allowed with good margins although getting very high clocks would need you to force the fan work in higher rpm, which produces more noise.The card also allows hardware acceleration for video playback, providing a great value value/money ratio. Packaging
includes by Club 3D is very minimalist consider the price range at IDR 1,27 million. The price tag is quite affordable and very attractive option for those who are planning to build a mainstream gaming PC.
* Satisfy gaming on the image resolution below 1920 × 1080.
* Quite quiet and not too hot.
* Relatively affordable.
* Minimalist sales package.
* Standard clock.
Incoming Computer Tutorial Search:
- club 3d hd 5770 temperature
- Club 3D Radeon HD 6770 anmeldelse
- connect 3d hd5770 review
- graphic cards 300 x 300
- The highest temperature for the card hd 6770
Related Computer Tutorial:
- Review The Latest NVIDIA Galaxy GTX 560 GC Graphic Card with Low Voltage Usage and Good Overclocking Features With the success of the previous GTX 460 series, NVIDIA recently launch the Galaxy GTX 560 GC Graphic Card as perfection from its previous series. With great overclocking features and...
- Sneak Peeking The Latest AMD Sapphire Radeon HD 6790 Graphic Card With Good Gaming Performance Since the launch of the Northern Islands graphics cards, AMD has filled the market with high-end and mid-range graphics cards that were based on either the Barts or Cayman GPU....
- MSI Release The MSI Radeon HD 5770 HAWX Graphics Card With Military Components MSI is releasing the HD R5770 Hawk graphics card, which is based on the ATI Radeon HD 5770 GPU. This new card comes with top-of-the-line military class components, a 7+1...
- Vaikoo GTX 580 Extreme BOM Clock Graphic Card Powered by Nvidia GTX 580 For Perfect Performance As the world knows, NVIDIA still become the leader in the fastest single-chip graphics card with GeForce GTX 580 (GF110), which is the Fermi-2 generation after improving the GF100. As...
- Asus EAH6970 DCII/2DI4S/2GD5 Review: The High-end Graphic Card with DirectCU II technology and Other Exclusive Features for Boosting up Performance Asus Radeon HD 6970 graphics card comes with attractive design. If the common high-end type of graphics card even has two slots thick sized, Asus EAH6970 on the contrary comes...