Sometimes we get confused when our computer restarts. When our computer restarts, it does not mean that there is virus inside any program. If your computer restarted for once, it may happen due to any reason. For instance, you might press reset button on the pad or something happen unintentionally. Well, in this case you have to do nothing because it does not harm anything inside PC- but there is something wrong if it happens randomly. Don’t you worry- there is solution for every problem. First thing to notice down is why this error occurs. Certainly it is because of corrupt Windows registry.
If you are thinking inside your brain that what does this registry means. Let me explain, it’s a complex system inside your PC operating system. If you are an intermediate user of the computer, you need not to deal with the registry yourself and even experts prefer to use some effective Windows Registry Cleaner and PC Optimizer. A newbie is close to almost impossible to play with the registry and doing something wrong would crash your entire data. So, users are advised to rely on a registry repairing programs to fix internal windows registry errors in order to make your system work perfect without restarting randomly.Below are few steps to help you understand quickly on how to get rid of this random restart issue.
* First thing you need to do here is to disable option from the Control Panel (CP) setting so that you could easily work out for computer restarting issues. Its easy-you can locate “SYSTEM” folder inside the CP. Once you click there must be properties explorer appears. Here you need to click on “ADVANCED” and uncheck option “Automatically Restart”. Please note down the error number if there is one.
* Scan system with for malicious software or any add on the toolbar. It is because there happens a software conflicts that causes to restart computer
* If you are using computer for long time, give it a pause. I mean shut down for moments and then restart it.
* Updating your drivers is also effective.
* Updating your system BIOS is better.
* Please check your power supply on the system. If its because of that power supply you need to replace it.
* A registry cleaning test is must and effective registry cleaning and pc optimizing software can surely help you.
* If you have heavy flashy games or untrusted programs or security software installed. Always conduct the security scan through the most powerful scanners only
It is essential to clean and scan the system thoroughly and adjust the Windows settings using an effective registry cleaning and pc optimizing software.
There are several causes that can lead to frequent computer restarts itself, including:
1. Computer often restarts due to overheating Processor
Processor overheating (overheating) is one of the main causes of your computer or often restart itself. To check the occurrence of overheating on the processor can be done in several ways, including:
* Seeing the condition of temperature on the menu in BIOS Hardware Monitor
* Using a temperature monitoring program such as CPUID Hardware Monitor
* Check the manual that is by opening the case and touched his own CPU temperature in the cooler (Cooler) Processor.
The main cause of an overheated processor also contains a few things:
* The condition of the fan (fan) contained in a cooler processor that is not optimal (eg jammed due to dust)
* Stack dust on Processor Cooling fins, this is what often happens, especially if the room where the computer storage areas.
* It is dry or not even a taping of thermal paste between the processor and cooling
* The condition of the room where the computer is indeed hot.
To fix with frequent computer restarts because Procesor hot (overheat), we can do several things including:
* Always clean the dust contained in the casing and Cooling CPU Processor. This can be done using a clean paint brush and a small vacuum cleaner.
* Using thermal paste as the glue connecting the Processor and Cooling. For the thermal paste that is dry it should be replaced.
* Keep the room computer that is not too hot (preferably air conditioned). Had forced to keep a computer in the room is quite hot, then you should complete the CPU casing with an additional fan.
* Using a temperature monitoring program such as CPUID Hardware Monitor for early detection of overheat conditions in the processor
2. Computer often restarts due to power shortages Power Supply
The second reason is the lack of computers often restarted or power is not optimal the Power Supply on the CPU power supply. This can happen for example due to breakdown or death of fan (fan) contained in the power supply, resulting in overheating of components of the Power Supply itself. If you feel suspicious of performance-mounted Power Supply should replace the first part of this Power Supply with Power Supply which proved to function well. For the purposes of the computer now, you should use a Power Supply with a minimum of 530 Watt power.
3. Computer often restarts for damaged VGA Card
Computer frequently restarts itself also can occur because of damage to the VGA card installed in AGP or PCI slot. Usually VGA card that is damaged will be felt quickly in the refrigeration heat, other than that the image on the screen become damaged. Therefore if your computer restarts often a good idea also to check the component.
4. Computer often restarts because of bad sectors hard drives
A hard drive is damaged or there are even bad sectors therein can cause the computer to hang, a message appears Bluescreen of dead (BSOD) or computer can not boot and restarting continues. To prevent damages and improve the hard drive we can run the program scandisk / checkdisk, defrag your hard drive regularly and always make sure to turn off the computer by pressing the shutdown button.
5. Computer often restarts for damaged RAM
Defective RAM can also cause frequent computer restarts, the computer always restart when turned on even though you have ensured there are no problems with other hardware, the computer still can not boot and always restart though go into windows safe mode. This problem can be solved by replacing the faulty or incompatible RAM.
6. Computer restart on attaching some external USB device
When some external faulty devices are attached to the computer, it gets restarted. To fix it, remove all the external USB devices at once and insert one by one, thus you can identify the faulty device.
7. Computer restart due to other hardware problem
Computer restart problem can also occur due to hardware problems like faulty motherboard. But chances of such an error are relatively low, but if nothing else works, get the motherboard inspected by a technician. Some software causing operating system to crash causes computer restart: If you have recently added any new application or games, and if the computer has started to restart when using that particular application or game, then you have to Un-install that application to fix the issue.
Incoming Computer Tutorial Search:
- what causes computer to restart while using a program
- sony vaio vpceg18fg system32
- frequent restart of computer due to overheating
- how to fix computer from self restarting
- pc reboots itself hard drive overheat
- pc power supply restart self
- pc always restart by itself
- old computer self restarting overheating
- when the blue screen of dead appears on the pc what does that mean
- how to resolve computer that restart in his own
Related Computer Tutorial:
- Fixing The ‘Corrupt Or Missing hal.dll’ Error in Windows XP Did you get an error message saying system32 hal.dll corrupt or missing? There are few different ways that the “missing or corrupt hal.dll” error may present itself, with the first...
- How To Handle Computer That Won’t Start It’s a dreadful way to start a day – you press the power button on your computer and nothing happens. Few computer problems are more frustrating than when your computer...
- How To Upgrade Computer’s BIOS By Yourself A computer’s Basic Input-Output System (BIOS) is embedded software on a motherboard that will control attached hardware. It provides an operating system with information about hardware, and is designed to...
- Things You Should Know About Power Supply Power Supply on a computer is an energy source that drives your computer. With power supply, hardware on the computer is given “power” to be able to work in accordance...
- How to Fix Computer Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD) Anyone using Windows has likely experienced the infamous Blue Screen of Death (BSOD). This is a common error that occurs whenever windows senses a software, hardware, or driver error preventing...