If MSI presents the Intel H67 chipset upto 13 variants line of products, Gigabyte as one of the leading manufacturer also presenting the Intel H67 chipset upto 20 variants, just like this Gigabyte GA-H67A-UD3H motherboard which is the high end products of Gigabyte.
This is the only series that use the Intel H67 chipset and ATX design.
With ATX design, Gigabyte motherboard use some of the heatsink on the chipset and the area around the socket like a mainstream chipset.
Moreover, full back panel with output and input ports are complete. In fact, this series supports dual graphics card CrossFireX mode thanks to the two graphics slots with x4 x16 bandwidth, (which is actually not present in Intel chipset reference H67). Gigabyte GA-H67A-UD3H is a perfect motherboard to those who want a complete features to meet more complex needs with support for CrossFireX. Complete rear panel for connection to high-definition multimedia data such as eSATA.
Sysmark 2007 Preview 1:06 : 231
SiSoft Sandra 2010 SP3 (Dhrystone ALU) : 103 GIPS
Cinebench 11.5 : 6.88 pts
Encoding Video : 220 seconds
Audio Encoding : 66 seconds
PCMark Vantage Pro 126.96.36.199 : 8076 PCMarks
3DMark Vantage Pro 1.0.2
(onboard / ASUS Radeon HD 4870) : P2167/P11281
STALKER Call Of Pripyat Bench. (Avg)
(onboard / ASUS Radeon HD 4870) : 15.28 / 78.9 fps
GPU Clock Max : 1600 MHz
CPU : Supports 2nd Generation Intel Core processors in the LGA1155 package
Chipset: Intel H67 Express Chipset
1. 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 16 GB of system memory Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than 4 GB.
2. Dual channel memory architecture
3. Support for DDR3 1333/1066/800 MHz memory modules
4. Support for non-ECC memory modules
5. Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules (Go to Gigabyte’s website for the latest supported memory speeds and memory modules.)
Onboard Graphics Integrated in the Chipset:
1. 1 x D-Sub port
2. 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200 The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
3. 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200
4. 1 x Display Port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600p
1. Realtek ALC892 codec
2. High Definition Audio
4. Support for Dolby® Home Theater
5. Support for S/PDIF Out
1. 1 x Realtek RTL8111E chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
1. 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16) For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
2. 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX1_2 slot. When both slots are populated, the PCIEX4 slot will operate at up to x1 mode.
3. 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
4. 3 x PCI slots
1. Support for ATI CrossFireX technology
The PCIEX16 slot operates at up to x4 mode when ATI CrossFireX is enabled.
Storage Interface Chipset:
1. 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3_0~SATA3_1) supporting up to 2 SATA
2. 3 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATA2_2~SATA2_4) supporting up to 3 SATA
3. 1 x eSATA 3Gb/s connector on the back panel supporting up to 1 SATA
4. Support for SATA RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10 When a RAID set is built across the SATA 6Gb/s and SATA 3Gb/s channels, the system performance of the RAID set may vary depending on the devices being connected.
1. Up to 14 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 on the back panel, 10 via the USB brackets connected to the internal USB headers)
Renesas D720200 chip:
1. Up to 2 USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
IEEE 1394 T.I. TSB43AB23 chip:
1. Up to 3 IEEE 1394a ports (1 on the back panel, 2 via the IEEE 1394a
brackets connected to the internal IEEE 1394a headers)
Internal I/O Connectors:
1. 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
2. 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
3. 3 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
4. 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
5. 1 x CPU fan header
6. 2 x system fan headers
7. 1 x power fan header
8. 1 x front panel header
9. 1 x front panel audio header
10. 1 x S/PDIF Out header
11. 5 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
12. 2 x IEEE 1394a headers
13. 1 x serial port header
14. 1 x clearing CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors:
1. 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
2. 1 x D-Sub port
3. 1 x DVI-D port
4. 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
5. 1 x HDMI port
6. 1 x Display Port
7. 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
8. 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
9. 1 x IEEE 1394a port
10. 1 x eSATA 3Gb/s connector
11. 1 x RJ-45 port
12. 6 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out/Rear Speaker Out/ Side Speaker Out/Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
1. iTE IT8728 chip
1. System voltage detection
2. CPU/System temperature detection
3. CPU/System/Power fan speed detection
4. CPU overheating warning
5. CPU/System/Power fan fail warning
6. CPU/System fan speed control
Whether the CPU/system fan speed control function is supported will depend on the CPU/system cooler you install.
1. 2 x 32 Mbit flash
2. Use of licensed AWARD BIOS
3. Support for Dual BIOS
4. PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.4, ACPI 1.0b
1. Support for @BIOS
2. Support for Q-Flash
3. Support for Xpress BIOS Rescue
4. Support for Download Center
5. Support for Xpress Install
6. Support for Xpress Recovery2
7. Support for EasyTune
Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
8. Support for Dynamic Energy Saver 2
9. Support for Smart 6™
10. Support for Auto Green
11. Support for eXtreme Hard Drive (X.H.D)
12. Support for ON/OFF Charge
13. Support for Cloud OC
14. Support for Q-Share
1. Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
1. Support for Microsoft® Windows® 7/Vista/XP
1. ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm
Guarantee : 2 years
Website : www.gigabyte.com
Price range : IDR 1,25 million
1. Socket 1155 ATX motherboard with Intel H67 Express chipset
2. 4 x DDR3 DIMM sockets (max. 32 GB)
3. DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort and VGA (max any 2 ports simultaneously)
4. 1 x PCIe x16, 1 x PCIe x4, 2 x PCIe x1, 3 x PCI slots
5. 2 x SATA 6Gb/s, 3 x 3Gb/s, 1 x eSATA 3Gb/s (on rear panel), RAID:
0, 1, 5 and 10
6. 14 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports, 2 x USB 3.0/2.0, audio, LAN and Firewire ports
Processor : Intel Core i7-2600K
Memory : 2 x 2 GB Kingston DDR3-1066
Graphics card : Asus Radeon HD 4870 512 MB GDDR5
Hard drive : Seagate Barracuda 320 GB 7200 RPM
PSU : Silverstone OP700
OS : Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
• Good performance
• Rich feature support
• CrossFireX available.
• Some features seem useless.
Incoming Computer Tutorial Search:
Related Computer Tutorial:
- Introducing the Latest Gigabyte UD3-870A Motherboard with AMD 870 Chipset Ready and Lots of Features Installed at Low Cost These days, when processors technology increasing so fast followed by others equipments to coupe with it. But opposite to that, there’s also a huge low end computer market that demanding...
- Introduce The Unique Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4P Motherboard With Great Performance Classified Gigabyte motherboard manufacturers who diligently presenting different variants. For your information, the official site, Gigabyte has presented 22 types of motherboards only for Intel P55 chipset only. Uniquely, GIGABYTE...
- Introducing The Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD4 Motherboard With Intel P67 Chipset Equipped With Twin Power Technology Gigabyte is one of the computer manufactures that quick in responding the presence of Sandy Bridge processor. Appear “out of line” with the standard Gigabyte products (which are usually clad...
- Introducing The ASRock X58 Extreme 6 Motherboard With Lots Of Slots Features The ASRock X58 Extreme6 is one of the most high-end socket 1366 motherboards available in the market today, featuring 12 SATA ports (six SATA-600 and six SATA-300), six USB 3.0...
- Introducing the Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD7 AMD 890FX Chipset Motherboard with Waterblock for Extreme Overclocking Gigabyte recently launches GA-890FXA-UD7 motherboard series with AMD 890FXchipsey. The motherboard provides 6 graphics card slots, with each of the two slots have a different bandwidth. Among ranging from x16,...