As we know, all the electronic device should not contact with water.
But for mobile people sometimes have to deal with water (rain in this case). The rain will be very annoying especially when you’re carrying a variety of mobile devices, such as notebooks, tablets, and smartphones. All of these devices could be damaged if exposed to water. If notebook users who drive by cars or other public transportations such as taxi or bus maybe not too worry about. But what about the motcycle driver? Definetely their exposed by wheather
outside including rain. What can we do to keep these devices in rain?
Check out these few quick tips. Ways below you can apply when outside the room, both while driving a motorcycle, walking, or doing other outdoor activities.
1. Rain Cover
This cover will protect the front of your bag and its contents.
Unfortunately, when in idle state, the part that attaches to the back is unprotected. Most likely, the water will seep into the inside of the bag so you need to give extra protection.
This rain cover can be purchased at stores that sell outdoor equipment.
When exposed to rain, the front of backpack and its contents are completely dry. However, the shoulder straps stay wet because it is not protected.
2. Zip Lock Bag / Plastic Clip
Plastic clip is a tool that is cheap and very effective. The plastics usually can be found at the supermarket and used to wrap food in various sizes. You’ll find lots of plastic in one package so you will have plenty of reserves. Choose according to the size required and
have a thick material with a strong locking clip. The plastic certainly different from the usual plastic. Plastic clip has a zip cover that can hold water.
3. Remove the Battery
Before entering into a notebook bag or a plastic clip, it’s worth removing the battery first to ensure no short circuit occurs when the resulting damage remains impenetrable barricade of water due to damaged. Get used to carrying a mobile device or notebook is off, don’t hibernate or sleep in a state because in that state, the eyes of the hard disk is not safe.
4. Don’t Carry the Notebook
Yes, don’t carry the notebook in outdoor activities if you don’t feel secure or in bad whether condition. Today there are high technologies to simplify our baggage, just like flash drive and cloud computing.
With the flash drive, we don’t have to carry the notebook around in the bad weather. Just save all the works we have to bring on and than go on the outdoor just simply bring the flash drive only. Or the second way is by using the cloud computing by saving all our work in
the internet indoor and re-opened or presented in destination place thru the internet.
Related Computer Tutorial:
- Introducing the Asus Eee PC 1015PX Seashell Notebook with Good Battery and Performance Asus keep on continuing its best selling Eee notebook series. This time,they launch the Asus EeePC 1015PX seashell notebook. As the name inspired the notebook, the seashell offered white glossy...
- Advan Soulmate M4-33 125 Notebook Powered By AMD And Available at Low Price Range Advan strongly continues to penetrates the market with entry-level all-round economic products for various needs. After last year’s series brings Intel-based Soulmate, Advan again presents the same series based on...
- Samsung SF410 Shark Notebook Review: The Cool Design Notebook with Decent Performance Samsung, the Korean electronic manufacture leader, recently launched their latest Samsung SF410 Shark Notebook. This Shark SF410 powered by Intel Core-i5-460M, 4 GB DDR3 RAM, GeForce graphics chips GT310M, looks...
- Introduce Dell Inspiron 13z The New Slim Notebook With AMD Technology Supports Completing the line of thin notebooks, Dell presents Inspiron 13z. Notebook which has also been supported by technology vision made by AMD. 13z a notebook with a stylish look, lightweight...
- 8 Easy Ways On Daily Lifes to Treat Your Notebook Right Notebooks these days have been a part of most every people life’s. From helping the students homework to assist manager’s office works. So, it’s obvious that the notebooks deserve treatments...