Looking at the development of internet users now, the average among us must have the desire to have a personal internet connection. Than we spend on materials and time to go to the cafe that the prediction is
still very expensive. Therefore it would be much more efficient if we
use a private Internet connection. The next problem is how we choose a place for Internet access subscriptions. There may be several ways of using speedy package of Telkomsel, which is still being the best or
subscribe to the service provider either GSM or CDMA. For those who
are in the area of affordable network seedy TELKOM may be an option
although still considered expensive subscription fee. But for those who are not affordable homes such as Telkom network at my residence of
choice is to subscribe to the service provider.
The choice is in your hand, wether you want to subscribe to GSM
provider or to CDMA provider all depends on your taste and your
abilities. But based on my experience in the hinterland connections
with CDMA is much more stable and cheaper. Average tariffs ranging
CDMA only Rp.45.000 – 50,000 per month, for unlimited quota but speed is restricted. So depending on where you want to use that please try each for speed in every area is not always the same. You only need to provide 1 piece of CDMA modem that supports all CDMA operators. For now the latest type of modem that supports all operators of the type EVDO modem. But the price is definitely more expensive than regular CDMA modem. If the modem is already available, please select the best quality providers in your area.
To improve the speed and stabilizing an internet connection, there are
some settings we need to do on the modem settings in Windows. Although it’s a lot of software to speed up and stabilize your internet
connection may have nothing to lose to know how to speed up the
“manual” as listed below:
1. The first way:
• From the Control Panel, click the Modems icon.
• In the Modem Properties dialog box, select the modem you want to
change settings and click on the Properties button
• On the General tab, change the Maximum Speed to 115200.
• Move to the Connections tab and click the Port Settings button.
• From the Advanced Port Settings dialog box, put a check on the Use FIFO buffers. Then change the Receive Buffer and Transmit Buffer to 14 to 16. Then click OK.
• Click the Advanced button, check the Use Flow Control. Then select the Hardware radio button. In the Extra Settings, content with the & C1 & D2E1Q0V1X4% C0 S7 = 55 S11 = 55 S0 = 0.
2. The Second way :
• From the Control Panel, click the System icon.
• Switch to the Device Manager tab.
• On the Ports (COM & LPT), select the port used by your modem and click the Properties button.
• Moving to Port Settings tab.
• In the Bits per second, fill it with 921,600.
3. The Third way
• Open UKA System.ini file located in C: Windows.
• In the [386Enh], add to COM1Buffer = 16 384. Change COM1 with port used by the modem.
Incoming Computer Tutorial Search:
- how to stabilize internet connection
- how to stabilize internet speed
- how to stabilize internet
- internet stabilizer
- how to stabilize your internet
- stabilize internet speed
- stablise modem internet
- stabilize internet connection
- how to stabilize network connection
- how to stabilize your internet connection
Related Computer Tutorial:
- Speed up Your Internet Connection Only With USB Cable Repeater Get smooth and fast connection to the desire of each Internet user. Conversely, playing a slow internet connection really messing up our work . Remember in the 2000’s ? To...
- Create Your Own Internet Hotspot For Wifi Connection Creating a hotspot access point for wifi connection from a 3G modem, adsl or cable, all could. 3G/adsl/cable a very powerful router. This product outperformed all kinds of internet hotspots...
- Bandwidth Saver For Faster Internet Connection With Toolnet There are various ways to save our internet bandwidth. The usual easy way are by disable images, picture, java, flash etc.. But certainly make our bowsing less exciting and not...
- Easy Steps to Speed Up the Startup (Improve Performance) Window Vista Windows Vista is made by Microsoft with a variety of extra features, but there are many features that are actually for personal computer users do not need to activate it,...
- High Speed Internet and Wireless Media Streaming from Buffalo WCR-GN N150 One more Buffalo product released recently, Wireless routers WCR-GN N150 Technology, Access Point & Bridge. Relying on high-speed wireless technology and a combination of buffalo technology make this product fit...