Classified Gigabyte motherboard manufacturers who diligently presenting different variants. For your information, the official site, Gigabyte has presented 22 types of motherboards only for Intel P55 chipset only.
Uniquely, GIGABYTE presents many different variants even though its features quite a bit. For example, a series GA-P55A-UD4P Our test has a different number of ethernet ports and a feature more than GA Smart
TPM-P55A-UD4 (without P). Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4P itself is one among the ranks of 333. What is it? Code 333 is a feature that supports USB 3.0 port, SATA 3.0, and USB Power 3x. The availability of connection
to storage and data is also a concern here. Look at the total SATA connection provides 8 ports, which consists of 6 SATA 2.0 and 2 SATA 3.0 (marked with white port). There’s more. Two eSATA ports that use
different chipsets but still supports RAID configuration. USB 3.0 on the rear panel ports are marked with blue in it. As mentioned earlier, Gigabyte also includes a 3x USB Power technology. That is the ability of the USB connection can increase to 3 times that can transfer optimal ability than normal USB.
Another interesting feature that is included is the Smart TPM. Smart TPM allows you to lock the digital motherboard using 2048-bit encryption via a USB flash media. In addition, Smart TPM also allows users to lock data remotely via a Bluetooth mobile phone (to prevent unauthorized access.) While the facility will enable the Auto Green system to power saving mode using a remote function via Bluetooth connection from the phone. The resulting overall performance is quite good. Scores are shown enough to compete with Intel P55 chipset other fellow. Applications Sysmark 2007, PCMark and 3DMark Vantage runs stable with a high score. In the BIOS menu, overclocking affairs placed in the directory MB Intelligent Tweaker (MIT), which consists of MIT Status, Frequency, Memory and Voltage settings arranged by category.
Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4P offers a feature that is quite complete and abundant, including support for new technologies such as USB 3.0 and SATA 3.0. You want to feel this technology is still plagued by a support device as there is a still lot available. But this support is appropriate for the future later. Moreover, it offers enough performance offset by strong despite high prices.
Gigabyte looks superior performance in applications Sysmark, PCMark and 3DMark that indicates the system is running optimally, despite the increase in base clock high standard less than the Asus product.
Gigabyte P55A-UD4P ASUS P7P55D-E Pro
SYSmark 2007 ver.1.05 168 166
SiSoft Sandra XII.SP1 (Dhrystone ALU) 59,80 GIPS 60,14 GIPS
Cinebench R10 10702 CB-CPU 10783 CB-CPU
Video Encoding (minutes : seconds) 7 : 0 6 : 56
Audio Encoding (minutes : seconds) 1 : 40 1 : 40
PCMark Vantage ver.18.104.22.168 5201 PCMarks 5116 PCMarks
3DMark Vantage ver.1.0.1 P9764 P9734
STALKER Clear Sky Bench. (avg) 70,25 fps 70,62 fps
Maximum Base Clock 185 MHz 205 MHz
Gigabyte P55A-UD4P Specifications
• Support for an Intel Core i7 series processor/Intel Core i5 series processor in the LGA1156 package
• L3 cache varies with CPU Chipset Intel P55 Express Chipset Memory
• 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 16 GB of system memory
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Support for DDR3 2200/1600/1333/1066/800 MHz memory modules
• Support for non-ECC memory modules
• Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules Graphic card 2x PCI Express x16 (x16, x8)
• w1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8) (The PCIEX16 and PCIEX8 slots conforms to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
• 3 x PCI Express x1 slots
• 2 x PCI slots
Storage 8x SATA, 2x eSATA, 1x FDD, 1x PATA
RAID (Intel/Marvell 9128/Jmicron 362) SATA RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 / 0, 1 / 0, 1, JBOD
• Realtek ALC889 codec
• High Definition Audio
• Support for Dolby® Home Theater
• Support for S/PDIF In/Out
• Support for CD In
• 2 x RTL8111D chips (10/100/1000 Mbit)
• Support for Teaming
• Support Smart Dual LAN Internal I/O Connectors
• 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
• 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
• 1 x floppy disk drive connector
• 1 x IDE connector
• 6 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
• 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
• 1 x CPU fan header
• 2 x system fan headers
• 1 x power fan header
• 1 x PCH chip fan header
• 1 x front panel header
• 1 x front panel audio header
• 1 x CD In connector
• 1 x S/PDIF In header
• 1 x S/PDIF Out header
• 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
• 1 x IEEE 1394a header
• 1 x serial port header
• 1 x parallel port header
• 1 x clearing CMOS jumper
I/O 1 x PS/2 Keyboard
1 x Optical SPDIF Output
1 x Coaxial SPDIF Output
2 x FireWire
8 x USB 2.0
2 x USB 3.0
2 x eSATA
2 x LAN
1 x 6in1 audio
Guarantee 3 years
Price range US$265
Intel Core i5-750 2.66 GHz (133.33 x 20), Kingston DDR3-1066 1GBx2, Asus Radeon HD 4870 512MB GDDR5 Seagate 7200.11 320GB SATA2, Operating System Windows Vista SP2 32bit .
GA1156 processor socket supports Intel Core i5 family series and Intel Core i7 7xx 8xx series.
Incoming Computer Tutorial Search:
- Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4P
- p55a ud4p 3tb
- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4P
- p55a ud4p motherboard price
- types of motherboard
- mainboard with 12 sata
- introduce a motherboard
- p55a port multiplier
- intel xmp gigabyte mit i5 750
- P55A UD4p hard drive
Related Computer Tutorial:
- Gigabyte Presents Latest Five Series Motherboard 6 Outputs for Sandy Bridge Technology Gigabyte presents five new 6 Series motherboard that supports Intel’s latest Core LGA 1155, Sandy Bridge. Five Series 6 outputs include P67A-UD7 Gigabyte, P67A-UD5, P67A-UD4, P67A-UD3P, and H67A-UD3H. Gigabyte Motherboard...
- Introducing The ASRock X58 Extreme 6 Motherboard With Lots Of Slots Features The ASRock X58 Extreme6 is one of the most high-end socket 1366 motherboards available in the market today, featuring 12 SATA ports (six SATA-600 and six SATA-300), six USB 3.0...
- Muscle Power A785GMF Motherboard : The Local Marks With Flexible And Feature Two Type Of RAM That Not Be Underestimated As an Indonesian brand that was once famous as a manufacturer of memory, Muscle Power is now trying to enliven the motherboard market in the country. Muscle Power A785GMF, that’s...
- Game Play HD Quality With the Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce 450 GTS and PhysX 3D Vision Gigabyte has just launched its latest GeForce GTS 450 ie with GV-series N450OC-1GI and GV-N450-1GI. Both motherboards from Gigayte Fermi was built on NVIDIA’s architecture, support DirectX 11. GV-450OC-1GI and...
- Introducing The New Luxurious And Unique Dell Inspiron One 19 PC Dell this time introducing the latest All in One PC Inspiron One 19. This product is a combination of the latest computing experience with a contemporary look luxurious, elegant unique....