Kingston, the world’s largest independent memory leader, proudly offers Kingston KHX1600C9D3P1K2/8G, memory for gamers and PC enthusiasts. HHX modules are specifically engineered and tested for higher speeds and lower latencies. Like all Kingston memory modules,
HHX is 100% tested, with a lifetime warranty and 24/7 free technical support.
Simply plug in the memory then turn on the PC, and KHX1600C9D3P1K2/8G will work at 800MHz (DDR3-1600) with the proper timing and voltage.
Sort of the convenience offered by the main memory Kingston HyperX series Plug-and-Play (PnP) was this. If your PC doesn’t support, it still can be arranged as needed. The DDR3-1600 just requires you to enter the BIOS Setup and select a specific l ProFI manually or set it to run at 800MHz.
The memory designed for Sandy Bridge technology comes with 8GB total capacity (4GB x 2) and equipped with a heat spreader. When working at 800MHz, Kingston designed for use 9-9-9-27 timings and working voltage of 1.5 V. Running at 800MHz, dual channel, large capacity, and using a memory controller Sandy Bridge, Kingston KHX1600C9D3P1K2/8G provides good performance.
PCMark Vantage Pro 188.8.131.52
Memories Score : 8478
SiSoftware Sandra 2011c
Average Memory : 21.2 GB / s
AIDA64 Extreme 1.70.1400
Memory Read : 18,206 MB / s
Memory Write : 17 547 MB / s
Memory Copy : 20 066 MB / s
Memory Latency : 47.8 ns
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat Benchmark 1.6.00
1024 x 768 Average (Low DX 10) : 229.8 fps
World In Confl ict 184.108.40.206
1024 x 768 Average (Low) : 220.7 fps
Manfacturer : Kingston Technology
Manufacturer part : KHX1600C9D3P1K2/8G
Product description : 8GB KIT 2X4GB 1600MHZ DDR3 DIMM HYPERX CL9 Plug n Play
Type : DDR3 SDRAM
Storage capacity : 8 GB : 2 X 4 GB
Upgrade type : Generic
Form factor : DIMM 240-PIN
Memory speed : 1600 MHZ ( PC3-12800 )
Data integrity : Check NON-ECC
Latency timings : CL9 ( 9-9-9 )
Features : Heatsink, dual channel, unbuffered
Laed plating : Gold
The default speed : 800MHz (DDR3-1600)
Default Timing : 9-9-9-27
Speed XMP / EPP : -
Timing XMP / EPP : -
Kit Of 3/Kit Of 2 : 2
Total Capacity : 8GB
Heat Spreader : Yes
Refresh to Active/
Time (tRFCmin) : 160ns
Row Active Time
(tRASmin) : 33.75ns (min.)
Power : TBD (operating per module)
working voltage : 1.5 V
Operating Temperature: 0 to 85 Degree Celsius
Storage Temperature : -55 to +100 Degree Celsius
DRAM chip : -
The number of
DRAM chip : -
Overclock speed : above 824MHz
Website : www.kingston.com
• JEDEC standard 1.5V ± 0.075V Power Supply.
• VDDQ = 1.5V ± 0.075V.
• 800MHz fCK for 1600Mb/sec/pin.
• 8 independent internal banks.
• Programmable CAS Latency: 5, 6, 7,8,9,10,11.
• Posted CAS.
• Programmable Additive Latency: 0, CL – 2, or CL – 1 clock.
• Programmable CAS Write Latency (CWL) = 8(DDR3-1600).
• 8-bit pre-fetch.
• Burst Length: 8 (Interleave without any limit, sequential with starting address “000” only), 4 with tCCD = 4 which does not allow seamless read or write [either on the fly using A12 or MRS].
• Bi-directional Differential Data Strobe.
• Internal (self) calibration: Internal self calibration through ZQ pin (RZQ: 240 ohm ± 1%).
• On Die Termination using ODT pin.
• Average Refresh Period 7.8us at lower than TCASE 85°C, 3.9us at 85°C < TCASE < 95°C.
• Asynchronous Reset.
• PCB: Height 1.18” (30.00mm) double sided component.
• RoHS Compliant.
• Large capacity
• Plug and-Play
Related Computer Tutorial:
- Kingston KHX1600C9S3K2/8GX DDR3 SODIMM Memory Review Stretching device notebooks and mini-ITX PCs make progress SODIMM memory becomes brighter as the technology. If the first is more popular DDR2, DDR3 turn now, especially since the era of...
- Kingston KHX1600C9D3T1BK3/12GX Review The Intel X58 Express chipset motherboard still offers lots of upto date features even it’s produced long time ago. The system with Intel X58 Express offers 3 channels of main...
- Kingston 1600mhz 24GB HyperX DDR3 : Largest Memory in 2010 Has Arrived Kingston Technology Company, Inc. has launched HyperX DDR3 memory kit with the largest capacity in early 2010. Memory extreme configured with 24GB kingston 1600MHz HyperX kit consists of six modules...
- Kingston SDHC 233x UHS-I UltimateXX The Perfect High Speed Memory Card For Professional Photographer Kingston recently launched the Kingston SDHC UHS-I UltimateXX memory card, this memory card is specially segmented for the photographer or videographer who put the speed in capturing the moment. Kingston...
- Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1866C9 Memory with High Performance and Affordable Price As the computer trends with massive capacities increasing such as harddisk drive and operating system to produces higher and higher performance outputs, Corsair as one of the leading memory manufacture...