Lenovo, one of the well-known laptop maker has launches of its new laptop namely, Lenovo IdeaPad S100 netbook. The Lenovo S100 is their fourth generation netbook and it builds on the previous S10-3 model.
Like the previous models the Lenovo S100 has a 10.1-inch display, and doesn’t differ a whole lot from their previous models, but is the first Lenovo netbook to support dual core processors. The Lenovo Ideapad S100 has a new redesigned keybaord which is a massive 98% size
of the full-sized standard keyboard. This is very impressive to see, on a 10-inch netbook. From the looks of it, the chiclet style keyboard looks very similar to that of the larger Lenovo ThinkPad laptops. This latest laptop is boosted with a lot of progressed specifications. It is built with a 10.1-inch LED-backlit display that resembles 1024 x
600 pixels screen resolution. The device runs on Pre-installed Windows 7 Home Basic Operating System and is powered by an Intel Atom N570 dual-core processor. In an addition the device also supports for Lenovo’s Quick Start Operating System, equipped with n Intel GMA 3150
integrated graphics. In addition to bright red color, the Lenovo netbook also available in three other colors, such as bright blue, black and white.
Processor : Intel Atom N570 dual core
Memory : Up to 2GB DDR3
Hard disk : Up to 320GB
Display : 10.1-inch, LED Blacklight
Graphics : Intel GMA X3150
System : Windows 7 Starter or Premium
Dimensions 280 x 174 x 15-20.2 mm
Weight : 1Kg
The S100 powered by the new powerful dual core Intel Atom N570 processor as described above. It also supports up to 2GB of DDR3 RAM, and a 320GB hard drive. It features Intel GMA 3150 graphics, 802.11b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 2.1 and a 2MP webcam. The S100 provides eight hours of battery life with the Li-Ion 6-cell battery. The screen was still a 10.1 “with 1024 × 600 maximum resolutions. Three USB 2.0 ports are spread on the left and right body netbook, along with a VGA port and one LAN port. Memory card slot without appearing on the front cover. Chiclet-style keyboard which is not different to that of the previous series, S10-3. The keyboard is standard size of 98% full-sized keyboard. The Lenovo IdeaPad S100 has a starting price for IDR 2.89 million excludes the Windows 7 Home Starter operating systems.
Incoming Computer Tutorial Search:
- colors for lenovo ideapad s100
- Lenovo ideaPad S100 Intel Atom N570 2Gb ram 320 HDD
- review asus 1015 lenovo s100
Related Computer Tutorial:
- The Lenovo IdeaPad U1 With 2 In 1 Innovative Form Change From The Laptop Into A Tablet Before CES Tuesday, Lenovo made its biggest splash since it acquired IBM’s PC division in 2005. Among the company’s new product announcements was the Ideapad U1 Hybrid–a category-busting laptop designed...
- New Intel Atom N570 Processor in Asus Eee PC 1015PW Netbook Asus have just announced another new netbook to their Eee PC lineup. The Asus Eee PC 1015PW is virtually identical to the very impressive 1015PEM, and features the same new...
- Introducing The Slim And Elegant Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3s Netbook Lenovo have officially announced the IdeaPad S10-3s netbook. The Lenovo S10-3s, as the name might suggest builds on the S10-3, with a newer, slimmer design. The new Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3s...
- Lenovo Introducing The Latest Lenovo ThinkPad X201 12.1 Inch Tablet With Good Performance And Excellent Features Lenovo launched their latest tablet the ThinkPad x201. The ThinkPad X201 Tablet has a 12.1-inch screen resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels and runs with an Intel Core i7, have...
- Lenovo ThinkPad Edge 11 The New Laptop Definition Between Notebook And Netbook Sure, the word is that ultraportables – or 11- to 13-inch laptops – aren’t selling particularly well, but that hasn’t stopped Lenovo. In fact, the company’s had a particular obsession...