Sometimes a few users to lock the BIOS to secure from unwanted actions such as locking the USB because there is essentially BIOS stands for Basic Input Output System, a computer system or it’s compatibles IBM
PC (computer based on Intel’s x86 family of processors) refers to a collection of software routines who can do the following things:
• Initialization (ignition) and the testing of the hardware (in a process called the Power On Self Test, POST)
• Load and run the operating system
• Set some basic configuration of the computer (date, time, storage configuration, the configuration of the boot process, performance, and stability of your computer)
• Helps operating systems and applications in the process of hardware settings using the BIOS Runtime Services.
BIOS provides a low-level communication interface, and can control many types of hardware (like keyboards). Because of its proximity to the hardware, the BIOS is generally made by using assembly language (assembly) used by the machine in question. If you already know what your minds when you suddenly forget your BIOS password inevitably you have to reset the BIOS password is there some way to do that but in this article will show you fairly easy way for how to reset BIOS password from Windows.
With CMOS De-Animator is a utility that allows you to cancel the CMOS checksum of your system memory, reset all settings to default and clearing any saved BIOS password (if any) at the time of re-boot. This
utility allows you to invalidate the checksum of your system’s CMOS memory, resetting all settings to default and clearing any stored BIOS passwords (if any) upon re-boot. The main advantage of my utility is that it can work under every Windows operating system, and no administrator privileges are required. The utility has no GUI – only a confirmation message to begin or exit, error handling messages and a success dialog box upon successful operation. The utility is very portable, no installation required.
Simply run CMOS De-Animator and you’ll restart and start resetting your BIOS without needed the password again. Note that some antivirus tools will be detected as a threat (trojan, malware, pipettes, downloader) because the tool is able to bypass the BIOS password protected.
The latest CMOS De-Animator version 2.0 is a service utility for your system’s CMOS RAM. Unlike its predecessor, the CMOS De-Animator 1.0, the new version includes a graphical interface and CMOS-backup options along with the “Clear CMOS” procedure, which was the original version’s only purpose. So, you can now backup the main CMOS settings to a file, or restore them later. The application supports all 32-bit and 64-bit Windows operating systems except Windows 95 and Windows NT 3.51; for these old systems, you have to use De-Animator’s previous version.
Like with De-Animator 1.0, one-time activated administrator privileges are required, if the application is ran for the first time in your system. CMOS De-Animator v2 now includes a self-test on its startup to check, whether the CMOS can be successfully accessed to. After successful execution with the status “Ready to go” visible, the application can be normally used even under non-privileged accounts on your machine (i.e. under an user account). This doesn’t apply to Windows 98/ME, where the utility works instantly.
What’s new in version 2.0:
• Simple graphical interface with three possible actions: clear, save or restore the CMOS RAM
• Test CMOS reading at the startup, as mentioned above.
• No need to download a separate version for 64-bit systems.
• Compared with De-Animator 1.0 x86, less false-alarm messages from some picky antivirus programs.
Incoming Computer Tutorial Search:
- CMOS De-Animator
- tutorial CMOS De-Animator
- cmos deanimator
- set bios password dell m6600
- program to reset bios password for 64bit windows
- reset BIOS date time utility windows
- reset cmos assembly
- reset password in bios using assembly language
- resetting cmos pass win7 32 bit
- software untuk reset CMos
Related Computer Tutorial:
- How To Upgrade Computer’s BIOS By Yourself A computer’s Basic Input-Output System (BIOS) is embedded software on a motherboard that will control attached hardware. It provides an operating system with information about hardware, and is designed to...
- How to Create A Secure And Easy to Remember Password If you do anything with computers, you deal with passwords and you probably have a handful of different passwords for different sites and systems. The best password is something that...
- How to Repair Windows XP Without Reinstallation Altough windows has its latest operation system (OS) such as the Windows 7, but most people still using the Windows XP OS, probably because it’s very user friendly and has...
- Optimize Your Windows XP, Vista and 7 with Mz Ultimate Tools Computers that are frequently used or long enough to use and not to be optimized performance is sometimes slower. Not to mention if we included users who often install and...
- Tips & Tricks How To Keep Your Personal Computer “Personal” A lot of annoying things that can happen to our computer. For example there are people who either deliberately or accidentally delete important files we. Or change the various configuration...