Sparkle as one of graphic card leader manufacture, recently launches their Calibre line of graphics cards based on NVIDIA GPU chip. On the previous Calibre X580 and X560 Ti Lite graphics cards are equipped HSF from Arctic Cooling. But on the latest Calibre X 560 DF graphics card series uses their own made HSF cooling.
Chip : NVIDIA GTX 560
Interface : PCI Express 2.0 x16
Memory Size : 1024 KB
Core Clock : 932 MHz
Shader Clock : 1864 MHz
Memory Clock: 4488 MHz
Processors : 336
D-Sub Output : Yes (With Converter DVI to D-Sub)
DVI Output : Yes (2 fruit)
HDMI Output : Yes (mini-HDMI)
Output : None
Memory Type : GDDR5
Interface : 256-bit
Package includes: Quick Start Guide, Calibre VIP membership card, disk driver, 2x Molex to 6-pin power converter, DVI to D-Sub converter display, and mini-HDMI to HDMI Cable Full-size.
NVIDIA gives wide range of options to the graphics card manufacturer to determine the specifications of the NVIDIA GTX 560 clock they produce. NVIDIA provides a range of 810-950 MHz clock to clock 4008-4400 MHz for the GPU and memory clock. Sparkle Calibre own use
clock specifications of 932 MHz for the GPU clock and 4488 MHz for the memory clock. Sparkle Calibre X 560 DF also use the NVIDIA GTX 560 with the highest clock specifications today.
NVIDIA GTX 560 Features:
* Microsoft DirectX 11
* NVIDIA 3DVision
* NVIDIA 3DVision Surround
* NVIDIA SLI
* NVIDIA PhysX
* NVIDIA CUDA
* NVIDIA PureVideo HD
* 32x Anti-Aliasing
* PCI Express 2.0 x16
* Dual-link DVI
* HDMI 1.4a
Sparkle Calibre X 560 HSF DF has two 92 mm diameter fan with 9 fan blades each. Under the fan there are two 8-mm diameter copper heatpipes transferring heat from the GPU chip baseplate to heatsink fins made of aluminum. To measure the temperature of this graphics card work, we run the application Unigine Heaven 2.1.
Sparkle Calibre X 560 DF
* Full-load: 66 ° C (fan speed: Auto @ 56%)
* Idle: 32 ° C (fan speed: Auto @ 40%)
Sparkle Calibre power intake X 560 DF obtained from the two power connectors 6-pin PCIe. Prepare the power supply with minimum power output of 500 Watt to be able to use this graphics card.
PCI Express x16 connector version 2.0 is responsible as data communications. Sparkle Calibre X 560 DF. PCI Express x16 version 2.0 is able to provide bandwidth of 64 Gbps for the graphics card.
Sparkle Calibre X 560 DF can be combined with the NVIDIA GTX 560 others to create a multi-GPU configurations, the maximum, by using two graphics cards. Prepare the power supply with output power greater use of multi-GPU configurations.
Display connectors provided by Sparkle Calibre X 560 DF consist of:
* 2x Dual-link DVI-I connector
* 1x mini-HDMI port
Sparkle Calibre X 560 DF graphics card managed to produce a high-performance products in mainstream classes. With the GPU clock and memory clock 932 MHz 4 488 MHz, the graphics card passed all the games and graphics application testing with good results, performance
improvements of about 14% above the reference NVIDIA GTX 560 (810/4008 Mhz). Frame rate above 30 fps can be achieved even with a setting resolution of Full HD images and the highest quality graphics.
Temperatures graphics card capable of being maintained below 70 ° C, even this graphics card uses a relatively high clock specifications.
Sparkle Calibre X 560 DF is an interesting choice of graphics card in mainstream classes. NVIDIA GTX 560′s performance like Ti, HSF-powered, and a complete sales package is more points than this graphics card.
For gamers and casual users, Sparkle Calibre X 560 DF is one of the graphics card options to enjoy a smooth game play with 1920 × 1080 resolutions and 4x Anti-Aliasing.
* HSF 3rd party.
* Good operation temperature
* Mini-HDMI cable to HDMI Full-size available.
* Equipped with backplate.
Incoming Computer Tutorial Search:
- SPARKLE Calibre Series X560 Ti DF GeForce GTX 560 Ti
- sparkle calibre gtx 560 ti df
- SPARKLE Calibre Series X560 Ti DF
- Sparkle Calibre X560 Ti
- calibre 560
- calibre X560DF
- Calibre GTX 560 DF review
- nvidia x560
- sparkle calibre x560 review
- calibre x 560 pdf
Related Computer Tutorial:
- Introducing Sparkle Calibre X560Ti Lite: The Fast Performance Graphic Card with Better Cooling System and Low Noise Produce Recently, Sparkle Computer Co., Ltd the Taiwanese VGA and computers new comer manufacture keep on wide spreading their branding by launch this new graphic card. This graphic card named Calibre...
- Introducing The Sparkle GeForce GTX 550 Ti Graphic Card With Vapor Chamber Cooling Technology Sparkle’s take on the GeForce GTX 550 Ti gives a mixed first impression. The card itself features a custom cooler with a large central fan affixed to a copper and...
- Review The Latest NVIDIA Galaxy GTX 560 GC Graphic Card with Low Voltage Usage and Good Overclocking Features With the success of the previous GTX 460 series, NVIDIA recently launch the Galaxy GTX 560 GC Graphic Card as perfection from its previous series. With great overclocking features and...
- Introducing The New Sparkle GTX285 Plus Graphics Card With Xtreme GTX 280 Cooling Facilities Taiwanese vendor Sparkle has unveiled its latest graphics card, the GeForce GTX 285 Plus. It boasts what the company calls an ‘unapproachable cooling solution’. The specialty of this video card...
- Introducing Sapphire HD 6870 Toxic Gaming Graphic Card Series with Good Cooling System And Performance Toxic series are Pre-Overclocked version from Sapphire. In terms of performance and overclockability the Toxic HD 6850 is very good with Sapphire cooling solution is used with HSF HSF is...