Sparkle Computer Co. Ltd has been around for nearly two decades manufacturing graphic controllers. The company solely manufactures NVIDIA-based GPUs and they target their graphic cards at budget conscious consumers. The company is not as popular with their cards as
brands like ASUS, MSI, XFX, etc. but their cards are slowly becoming increasingly popular amongst gamers. Sparkle have launched the latest GeForce GTX 550 Ti, a mainstream card that is designed for casual gamers and also features NVIDIA technology such as DirectX 11 support,
CUDA, 3D Vision ready as well as a host of other features.
Sparkle GTX 550 Ti actually has been available on the market for some time a go, but this new Sparkle GTX 550 Ti a liitle bit difference from the previous product. Basically they both are same but not exactly twins. The major difference is that it used new HSF design, not just like the previous products that used Vapor chamber. At first glance, the design of the graphics card looks very catchy theme with a blend of black and purple color typical of Sparkle. HSF cover used to cover the entire body is also visible from the front of the graphics card and looks big enough for a GTX 550 Ti in general.
Sparkle GeForce GTX 550 Ti Specifications:
* Chip: NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti
* Interface: PCI Express 2.0 x16
* Memory Size: 1024 KB
* Core Clock: 900 MHz
* Shader Clock: 1800 MHz
* Memory Clock: 4100 MHz
* Stream Processors: 192
* D-Sub Output: exists (with a converter DVI to D-Sub)
* DVI Output: None (2 pieces)
* HDMI Output: None (mini-HDMI)
* Display Port Output: There is no
* Memory Type: GDDR5
* Memory Interface: 192-bit
* Accessories: Quick Installation Guide, Driver Disc, Molex to 6-pin power converter, a mini HDMI to HDMI, and DVI to D-Sub converter display.
GTX 550 graphics card Sparkle Ti is still using the same specifications with the Sparkle GTX 550 Ti. With the clock / memory 900/4100 MHz, it means that the product is still referring to the standard specifications for chip NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti. Fortunately, Sparkle has been using non-reference design that distinguishes it from the standard GTX 550 Ti is a value-added product. Unlike the Sparkle GTX 550 Ti that use a cooling Vapor Chamber, Sparkle GTX 550 Ti only using ordinary aluminum heatsink, with quite large HSF cover design.
NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti Features:
* Microsoft DirectX 11
* NVIDIA 3DVision
* NVIDIA 3DVision Surround
* NVIDIA SLI
* NVIDIA PhysX
* NVIDIA CUDA
* NVIDIA PureVideo HD
* 32x Anti-Aliasing
* PCI Express 2.0 x16
* Dual-link DVI-I
Physically, the hardware graphics card is still exactly the same as the GTX 550 Ti Sparkle previous series, which differentiates only design and cooling methods that previously used the Vapor Chamber; now just rely on plain aluminum. Of course this will affect the
performance of the resulting temperature as well. The difference in temperature difference of about 3 degrees Celsius hotter than the Vapor Chamber either idle or full load. In addition, noise or fan noise level generated graphics card is quite high, although in a state
of RPM Auto. For design, it looks at first glance this graphics card is pretty cool and futuristic looks. The size is large enough to cover that covers the entire body HSF graphics card, even exceeding the size of the PCB of the graphics card. This graphics card can be a choice for your search for a mainstream graphics card with an attractive appearance.
* The design and attractive colors.
* Still using a standard clock and memory.
* No better cooling performance than previous products.
Incoming Computer Tutorial Search:
- Bios update for sparkle 550ti
- sparkle video card gtx 550 ti
- 550 ti cooling
- what this gtx 550 ti means
- vapor chamber gpu cooling
- Sparkle GeForce GTX 550 Ti Graphics Card
- quiet gts 550ti
- gtx550ti sparkel
- gtx 550 gpu cooler\
- gpu vapor chamber
Related Computer Tutorial:
- Introducing The Sparkle GeForce GTX 550 Ti Graphic Card With Vapor Chamber Cooling Technology Sparkle’s take on the GeForce GTX 550 Ti gives a mixed first impression. The card itself features a custom cooler with a large central fan affixed to a copper and...
- Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 Vapor-X Review Among the GPU chip that became the brains behind the HD series graphics card AMD 6000, Barts is a GPU chip with the largest number of variants. There are three...
- Sparkle Calibre X 560 DF (NVIDIA GTX 560) Graphic Card with Good Cooling system And Better Performance Sparkle as one of graphic card leader manufacture, recently launches their Calibre line of graphics cards based on NVIDIA GPU chip. On the previous Calibre X580 and X560 Ti Lite...
- Point Of View GeForce GTX 580 Review : The “Green Fairy “ Theme Graphic Card with Classic Display But In Good Performance GF110 GTX 580 still remain be the top ranking with a single-chip graphics card GPU. Fermi’s second generation is a total improvement from the first generation architecture Fermi (GF100), which...
- Vapor-X Sapphire HD5870 Graphics Card With Innovative Heatpipe Cooling System ATI Radeon graphics cards latest version is already pretty much on the market, but most still use the card and the cooling reference design so that everyone has the same...