As the world knows, NVIDIA still become the leader in the fastest single-chip graphics card with GeForce GTX 580 (GF110), which is the Fermi-2 generation after improving the GF100. As the leader certainly the graphics card with 580 GTX chip is always dominate and results
good test performance. GTX 580 Lightning Xtreme Edition already has the ability and features for extreme overclocking to the extreme users.
The Vaikoo manufacturer is one of the motherboard manufacturer that used the Nvidia GTX 580 technology by recently introducing the Vaikoo GTX 580 BOM graphics card overclocked edition (extreme clock). One unique fact, the GTX 580 graphics card Vaikoo BOM Extreme Clock is
already armed with a fairly high default clock.
Chip : NVIDIA GTX 580
Interface : PCI Express 2.0 x16
Memory Size : 1536 KB
Core Clock : 850 MHz
Shader Clock : 1700 MHz
Memory Clock : 4196 MHz
Stream Processors : 512
D-Sub Output : Yes (with a converter DVI to D-Sub)
DVI Output : None (2 pieces)
HDMI Output : None (mini-HDMI)
Display Port Output : none
Memory Type : GDDR5
Memory Interface : 384-bit
Package includes : Driver Disc, Molex to 6-pin power converter, 2x 6-pin to 8-pin power converter, DVI to D-Sub converter displays, mini-HDMI to HDMI Cable Full-size
Price : USD 530
As a pre-overclocked graphics card, Vaikoo GTX 580 Extreme Bomb Clock has already a default core clock is quite high ie 850 MHz to 4196 MHz memory. Although the kitchen runway has been upgraded graphics card, it seems Vaikoo still entrust the standard GTX 580 cooling solution /
reference this graphics card using the Vapor Chamber. The vaikoo price tag at about USD 500.
NVIDIA GTX 580 Features:
* Microsoft DirectX 11
* NVIDIA 3DVision
* NVIDIA 3DVision Surround
* NVIDIA SLI
* NVIDIA PhysX
* NVIDIA CUDA
* NVIDIA PureVideo HD
* 32x Anti-Aliasing
* PCI Express 2.0 x16
* Dual-link DVI-I
Fan and heatsink are used Vaikoo on this graphics card is technically and physically the same as the GTX 580 is still the reference standard, namely using the method of Vapor Chamber.
We measure the working temperature of this graphics card and run the application Unigine Heaven 2.1. and record the resulting temperature.
* Full-load: 88 ° C (fan speed: Auto).
* Idle: 46 ° C (fan speed: Auto).
Working temperature generated graphics card is quite hot, given the specification of core clock used already using factory overclocked high enough anyway. Needs of the power used is the same as other GTX 580 is a 6-pin +8- pin PCI Power. There is also a port to a maximum
SLI Quad SLI in some motherboards that already support this feature.
Graphics card is equipped with a standard display connector NVIDIA GTX 580 which consists of:
* 2x Dual-link DVI-I connector.
* 1x mini-HDMI connector.
The Vaikoo GTX 580 BOM Extreme Clock with the perfect Nvidia GTX 580 and core clock of 850 MHz is high enough, of course makes the graphics card to be perfect performance.
Affected the use of a high clock, of course there is a price to be paid. Due to the HSF design which used graphics card is still referring to the standard NVIDIA design that was already designed to withstand the load standard clock, the use of high clock with the
standard HSF seems to make the temperature of the resulting work to be quite high. In fact, we experienced several crashes in testing because the temperatures are too hot on GPU graphics card. In addition to temperature, the power used is also becoming quite swollen, up to 50 watts in full load condition.
* Most fastest GTX 580 among other products.
* Heat enough.
* Poor package design
Related Computer Tutorial:
- Sparkle Calibre X 560 DF (NVIDIA GTX 560) Graphic Card with Good Cooling system And Better Performance Sparkle as one of graphic card leader manufacture, recently launches their Calibre line of graphics cards based on NVIDIA GPU chip. On the previous Calibre X580 and X560 Ti Lite...
- Introducing The Latest Nvidia EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti SC (Superclocked) Graphic Card With HSF Standards And Perfect Performance The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 SC (Fermi) GPU is based on the very same core as the NVIDIA GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) Video Card and comes fully equipped with 336...
- Review The Latest NVIDIA Galaxy GTX 560 GC Graphic Card with Low Voltage Usage and Good Overclocking Features With the success of the previous GTX 460 series, NVIDIA recently launch the Galaxy GTX 560 GC Graphic Card as perfection from its previous series. With great overclocking features and...
- Point Of View GeForce GTX 580 Review : The “Green Fairy “ Theme Graphic Card with Classic Display But In Good Performance GF110 GTX 580 still remain be the top ranking with a single-chip graphics card GPU. Fermi’s second generation is a total improvement from the first generation architecture Fermi (GF100), which...
- ASUS GTX 580 Matrix Platinum: The Full Features Graphic Card for Advanced Extreme User The ASUS Matrix GTX580 Platinum is part of the Republic of Gamers line, designed for enthusiasts and hardcore overclockers. The ASUS Matrix GTX580 Platinum is outfitted with a custom cooling...